Saturday, June 30, 2012

response to myth of eternal recurrence

I total agree with these ladies I could not imagine my life in repeat mode always making the same mistakes and doing the same thing could really get to someone. A routine is fine to have exspecially if you have a busy life and it helps you in your day to day list of things that need to be done. But usually people do not really do it in a same order they just know what has to be done and it gets done.

There are many people though that do the same thing everyday so many times in a row or a day and if they do not do it they might have a nervous break down.
I enjoy living my life different everyday so that i learn from mistakes that i have made and i decide not to make them again i could not bare to keep makig the same bad decisions you will not get anywhere in life doing that. I belive that change can make you a better person and help you have a better llife.

No comments:

Post a Comment