Thursday, July 12, 2012

4. Midterm

Why is theory of evolution so important in doingphilospohy?

The theory of evolution was important in philosophy because the evolution was the key to understanding. What is there to understand well why human beings behave bad or good. The way a person may act can be from their culture the way they were brought up. Also behavior does transfer from one person to another without notice. If you began to spend so much time with a typical person or the same person all the time. You may begin to speak, talk, act like those people without even noticing it until someone points it out to you that you’re acting different. This spreads from mind to mind from physical communication, verbal, and also written. We do not do this intentionally, but we do adapt to change very well over time. Through evolutionary psychology it explains which psychological traits from adapting. These traits evolve over time of beauty, mate selection, intelligence, and also working with others. Before in the old days they expected women to have perfect bodies they wore girdles to suck in there fat. All of the women had great shapes because of that. Now a days woman overweight are seen really negative it is frond a pond on. Being thin is how they expect us women to be it does not matter to people if you have just had a kid they still expect you to be thin. I believe that every women child and girl are beautiful just the way they are. To change someone may cause them to be depressed with themselves thinking that they are not good enough for another person. I believe that life is too precious to waste on arguments or anything that may be a waste of time. A life can be token away at a blink of an eye. When my father was in a car accident a millions things ran through my mind. Was he ok? Is he injured? I was glad to find out that that he was fine I could not image my life without him. Since the fact that my mother was token from me at a young age I was afraid that my dad was going to get token anyway from me too. Darwin believed that evolutionary theory had a big impact on the study of biology explaining partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment