Friday, July 27, 2012

Response to flame on

I agree some men are very afraid also being around another guy that likes the same gender because they think that others will put them in the same category as them. Which may be the case sometimes people judge others without knowing them. If you see a group of guys that look femine automatically people with think of them as gay and try to not have any contact with them. I myself have no problem having family or friends that like the same gender i would never be embarrassed of them all i care is
that they are happy.

I do have some guy friends that are in relationships with the same sex and when we go out and about together everyone always looks at us and whispers things. They are not ashamed of how they are and make it known and either am I. But i do have other guy friends that are straight that refuse to be around them and I ask them why they are normal people. I get the same answer because we do not want other people to judge us and think we are like them. Guys that shave, pluck eye brows, or care for how they look and take care of themselves should not be judged any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment