Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Time Machine


As I began to watch the video on the time travel it was brought to my attention that building a machine is very difficult and time consuming for the most part.  If it was not thought of in the past we would not have it now and be able to add to that technology. The film made think of the movie Back to the Future where they had the time machine that was a car and they were able to go back in time and see things that had happen.

If I was able to see the future I would love that to know how my life would turn out. But then again, it might not be such a good idea to see my life if bad things were to occur. With having these things in mind I decided to look further into the information of the time machine. There was a time traveler that had finally worked on his own time machine at it too him into the future. That would be very fascinating to be able to travel in time and see things that others have never seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment