Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shaun Ancestors



As I was reading the article about Shaun he was asked about his ancestors. Shaun became interested in finding out about his ancestors and when he did the research he had found out that they were from Ireland and Germany.

Seeing the fascination about ancestry intrigued me to do the same what if someone had ask me also about my ancestors what would I say? I first looked up my dad side and my last name finding out that it was from Italy and looked into my dad’s side of the family to find out they are Italian and Sicilian. Next was a little harder looking for my mom side since I do not have a lot of information on them but luckily I found other relatives of hers and found out they are from Mexico. So my ancestors are Mexican, Italian and Sicilian it’s so nice to finally know.

No comments:

Post a Comment