Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Electricity

What is Electricity?? It is a form of energy that is a result from the existence of charged particles. Electricity helps everyone in this world without it we would not be able to have buildings for heating, lighting, or powering appliances. Weather it is a young child to an adult they use it a daily basics and will continue to for many years to come.

I remember when our power had went out at my house from 6:00am until 9:00pm I could not charge my phone, watch tv, there was no lights, could not use the computer. We were all outside siting down enjoying the nice breeze and started talking about how it was back in the old days. It made me realize how lucky we are to have electricity I could not image not having electricity. I myself could not live without my computer or my phone i would not know what i would be doing without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment