Sunday, July 22, 2012

flip video 11


Basically the point of showing this film is that drinking coke is what alot of people drink when they eat with there food. There not a perfect coke that we can find and drink sometimes we may get one that taste different to us. Also that sometimes seeing the coke getting poured into a ice cold cup you may want to drink it instead of a can of coke.

I remember being a young child and my father would make eggplant that was stuffed in ground beef. I hated the taste of it so much and i had informed my father that i did not like it but he insisted that i ate it even if i didn't like it. I was not able to get up off the table until i had eaten it all from my plate. Over the years i came up with a plan that i would put it in napkins and go back and forth to the restroom and flush it down the toilet. I know that was bad to waste food but i could not help it the taste was not good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment