Friday, July 27, 2012

Gumby Land

In the YouTube video on Gumby Land  right away I see that we are told that Gumby has been  the vision for spiritual love. Gumby was named spiritual love after being sprinkled by holy ash by a guru in India and goes on to be a symbol for spirituality. There were many scientists that wanted proof  that Gumby is actually a symbol of spiritual love. Even though many people used Gumby as a use for meditation purposes everyone believe that he was truly connected with spiritual love.

I can recall somewhat of remembering seeing Gumby on TV when I was a young child I was born in the mid 80's so my memory of then is not as good as I wish it would be. But I remember my older brother begging my father to be Gumby one year for Halloween and me thinking whats the big deal about Gumby he just on TV. Now later in life I see the reason why so many people liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment