Sunday, July 29, 2012

Zahir

From the understanding that I get Zahir stands for beings or things which have the terrible power to be unforgettable, and whose image eventually drives people mad. Basically from the out look on society the problem is that we believe having money will help solve our problems. Don't get me wrong when I have extra money in hand I do go a little over board with spending money since like my dad says you can not take money with you when you die. But, some people take advantage of the power they hold when having money for an example if someone has money or is rich and gets arrested. It is sure that they are either going to a little bit or time or none for the fact that they pay people of to take care of there problems.

I remember a young child hood memory from when my grandpa had past away, my aunt which in my dad sister had got the furniture from the house and she was not too happy. She believed that she should of got money left to her instead of the furniture. About a week passes after my grandpa funeral and we see her on the side of the freeway selling the items that were my grandpa's for money. Some people will do anything just to have some money and make themselves happy for a while. Because in reality money does not make everything better there will still be the problems you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment