Sunday, July 29, 2012

Errol Flynn

 I did not really understand the video at first when I had seen it I did not even know who Errol Flynn was. I was definitely going to need to find out who he was before I got a better understanding of him. Mr. Flynn had a reputation for womanizing is what I got out of the information on wikipedia.com.

His lifestyle caught up with him in 1942 when two underage girls accused him of statutory rape. It seemed to me that he always had to be around beautiful women and definitely expected that when he was casted to be in movies.He seemed to be a lady's man though he had three marriages, but kept going getting into trouble by being around the young girls. He would try and court the young girls and everyone knew about it that's what I don't get if they knew then they should of had him stay away from young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment