Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Aids in Africa


As I was watching this YouTube video about aids in Africa I seemed to be still shocked that this is still a big problem over there. I had thought that all these years Aids had not been a really big health problem anymore and I was very wrong. AS I began to do research on this I found out that the lack of Aids medication in Africa. In the next twenty years there is a chance that 80% of young adult deaths are among 25-45 from aids and HIV.

It is sad to believe that a child’s life can be affected before it is born, being born with aids can cause serious health issues for the child and the child may even die. It is very important to inform others of this startling information many people taking it lightly but it is a serious issue that is faced with every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment