Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Perfect Coke

As I watched the video and also read David Lane's the perfect coke how David's mom was not a good cook and one of the happiest moment was being able to go out to eat on friday nights. I recall my father always making egg plant stuffed with ground beef something i could not stand eating. I believe that maybe he made it on purpose because he knew i did not like it and made me sit at the table until i finished it.

I too enjoyed Sundays going to out to eat to our favorite restaurant called Casa Sanchez. I was never really a child to drink soda i always wanted water but when we would go to eat and i would see everyone with their cups of soda. It made me want one too just seeing the foam and the ice cold soda made it tempting not to want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment